Three Harbors Council is pleased to announce that we are again offering the Holiday Wreath Sale as a unit fundraiser. If your pack, troop, crew, post or ship is not participating in the wreath sale, please don’t deny the opportunity to those Scouts and families who would appreciate the chance to earn their way to camp or other high adventure activities. You are welcome to direct them to contact their district executive if you do not wish to coordinate on their behalf. Thanks!
- Sale begins: September 20th. Sale Ends: October 20th.
- On-line orders due: October 31 (Primary), Add-On’s allowed until November 4th
- Pick-up Date: Saturday, November 9, by appointment only between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Camp OhDaKoTa (for the South Districts), and Wisconsin State Fair Park (for the North Districts), Please arrange a time on the wreath sale websites listed below when you place your order.
- Payment due: November 9th (at the time of product pick-up).
- Checks will be deposited by Council on November 27.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:
How to place an order:
*Please note: none of the websites listed utilize a “www” at the beginning of the URL.
- Fill a page and the Scout will earn a Multi-Tool. Sales Sheets due by December 9th (no exceptions).
- Top Six Salesmen will receive a Gander Mountain Gift Card in the amount of $250, $200, $150, $150, $150, and $100 respectively. Sales Sheets due by December 9th (no exceptions).
- Any single Scout who sells $10,000 will earn a trip to Daisy Placer Cabin in Breckenridge (no combining orders). Sales Sheets due by December 9th (no exceptions).
- The Top Six Selling Units by invoice total will receive cash prize of $750, $500, $250, $200, $150 and $150 respectively.
- Free delivery of product to the Top Twelve units selling by invoice total (no combining orders).